Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Wishes



Hi everyone, I’m linking up with Melyssa at Nectar Collective today to share my wishes/goals for week. Join in!


Last Week’s Wishes

1. Found a cute template for our farm site
2. Sold 5 things on ebay
3. Caught my daughter's school binder up. We lost the hole puncher and therefore finished papers got piled up.
4. Discovered a few more sites that have free educational printables with more interesting graphics.
5. Took some time away from cyberspace and had a nice weekend unplugged from technology so I could read the books "What would Audrey do?" and "How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton world."  They were really interesting.
6. Got the wifi finally hooked up! We have had 3g for months but never got the server to work on wireless.
7. Gave the 4 young roosters away and now things around here are quiet again! wahooooooooooo.

This Week's Wishes October 27, 2014

1. Work on our homesteading farm site.
2. Create an egg share brochure to take to the local feed stores and a pdf on our site to download.
3. Print out my daughter's schoolwork for next week. I want us to stay a week ahead from now on.
4. Make a blogging commitment to blog at least once a week through next year.
5. Catch up on project life book- it has been a couple of months since I last updated it.
6. Clean up yard- the wind has scattered leaves all over the place.
7. Clean out the truck- which isn't so bad except we look like cookie hoarders.
8. Wash the truck- which is the hardest job under the sun since pollen and dust keeps getting right back on it after a wash.
9. Make a November grocery list- which I am looking forward to.
10. Give each dog one final haircut!- Aussies are so hairy!
11. Find a laser surgery center for my back so I can go back to work- I'm tired of living in pain and ibuprofen is not the answer.


Also Focusing on:

Time management
Money management
Daily exercise ~1 hour walking plus some squats
Pre-winterizing the chicken yard
Getting the lawn back in normal mowing cycle
Trim hedges back into some kind of order


To Join the weekly wishes bloghop
Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your goals! I'm trying to make a blog commitment as well - I want to be able to post often without tiring myself out. It's tough finding the happy medium

    ReplyDelete