Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The rooster is crowing his lungs out. It is 6:36 PM.

I am thinking...
We are up to 36 plus eggs per week from only 2 hens.

I am thankful...
For everything that I have received.
For this place.
For my family.
For my body.
For my mind.
For this weather (cooler at night)

In the kitchen...
I bought some new whimsical rooster curtains and pot holders.

I am wearing...
Shorts, a tank top and crazy hair.

I am creating...
More space by selling the things that don't fit us anymore on ebay. I have cleared half a closet already!
And working on my next book.

I am going...
To bed early tonight.

I am wondering...
If I need to make an appointment for myself for a check up too. It's been a while.

I am reading...
Life Makeovers by Cheryl Richardson

I am hoping...
That it cools back down soon. It has been so very hot lately.

I am looking forward to...
Sleeping. I have been exhausted a lot lately and every time I try to take a nap something happens
and I have to go save the world and never get back to my nap. I am sleep deprived and feel bad.

I am learning...
How to clean the shells of the eggs properly without breaking them.

Around the house...
Chickens eat a quarter of an acre of grass or more per week. Goodbye lawn mower.

I am pondering...
How many more old used books I should take to the bookstore for trades?

A favorite quote for today...
Worry is pulling tomorrow's clouds over today.

One of my favorite things...
Curling up with a good book and falling to sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Registering my daughter for school, School physical. Dental checkup.

A peek into my day...






























If you wish to take part in The Simple Woman’s Daybook, please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment